City Municipal Code Section 16.60.050 A. allows for the temporary display of banners (no permit approval required), subject to the following provisions:
- The banner cannot exceed 24 square-feet.
- The banner must be professionally printed on vinyl or plastic.
- The banner must be firmly attached to the building, below the roofline.
- The banner must be registered with the Community Development Department prior to being displayed.
- The banner cannot be displayed for more than 30 days in any ninety-day period.
If you would like to temporarily display a banner, please remember to register your banner with the Community Development Department.
Banners displayed in violation of the above provisions will be subject to code enforcement action.