City Council Selects Alternative for Brisco-Halcyon Road Interchange Project
At its regular meeting on March 26, 2019, the City Council adopted a Resolution selecting Alternative 4C with phasing and deferral and potential removal of sound walls and the Highway 101 south bound on-ramp at Grand Avenue, as the locally preferred alternative for the Brisco-Halcyon Road Interchange Project.
View press release
- Relocate the northbound ramps at Brisco Rd to West Branch Street at Rodeo Drive
- Complete intersection improvements at Grace Lane and Rodeo Drive
- Complete intersection improvements on the southbound ramps at Grand Avenue and US 101
- Estimated cost $22,700,000
- Alternative 4C (PDF)
- Council action was taken on a selected alternative at its regular meeting on March 26, 2019.
Your continued input on the project is valued, let us know your thoughts and email the Brisco Road Interchange Project.