Pickleball is extremely fun, very social (games go to just 11 points - then you change courts and meet new players!), addicting, and allows for a great workout. You don’t have to be ultra competitive to play. Played with a composite/graphite paddle and a baseball sized wiffle ball, the game is very similar to tennis, but is played on a smaller court. Pickleball is particularly appealing for the 50+ crowd who still want to stay active but don’t want the wear and tear that comes with playing on a larger court.
Join this local club and be a part of the fastest growing sport in the country! The Arroyo Grande Pickleball Club’s motto is "Nothin’ But Fun!". Come out and make new friends, get a good workout and have fun. Club benefits include reserved court times, clinics, member only fun tournaments, and more. Courts are located at the back of the tennis courts at Soto Sports Complex, 1221 Ash Street in Arroyo Grande. Outside of AG Pickleball Club hours, courts are open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. To guarantee play by reserving a court in advance, teach lessons or host your own event, contact email@example.com or call (805) 473-5477.
AG Pickleball Club Hours (all pickleball courts):
Monday/Wednesday: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Advanced Play: Tuesday/Thursday 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- First day: FREE!
- Annual AG Pickleball Club Membership: $110 per calendar year (pro-rated)
- $15/month Unlimited Play OR
- $25 for a 10-Play Punch Card
How To Play During AG Pickleball Club Hours:
1. Sign-in on the clipboard hanging on the fence.
2. Put your 'paddle up' in one of the paddle holders to rotate into the next game.
3. Check the schedule: Tuesday and Thursday evenings are for Advanced/Competitive Play-is this you?
4. Nothin' But Fun! This program is designed for players 15 years and older, and is meant for fun! (There are some age exceptions if child is younger than 15 and is able to serve, rally and play in the kitchen, though parent must rotate with child in all games. For questions, please call (805) 473-5478.)
5. Ask a Volunteer on-site for assistance.
6. Not a member? Not a problem! Your first play is FREE! Many options to play after your first time: 10-Play Punch Card ($25), Monthly Unlimited Play ($15), or Annual Membership ($110-pro-rated).