The purpose of the Arroyo Grande Business Assistance Grant Program is to provide one-time grant funding for local businesses in Arroyo Grande to help meet immediate funding needs due to COVID-19 impacts.
Due to limited funding for this program, the City has identified the following criteria in order to assist businesses that may not have access to other funds for support and/or whose reopening is in a later stage of the State's reopening guidelines.
The deadline to apply is May 7, 2021.
- The business must be located in Arroyo Grande, have a current Business License, and have no active or ongoing enforcement cases.
- The business had to close or had limited operations due to COVID-19 restrictions between March 1, 2020 to now.
- Priority will be given to businesses that have not received funding through the CARES Act or the Payroll Protection Program.
- The business is able to demonstrate a clear need for grant funding and identify how the funds will be spent.
- The business has completed and submitted a SLO County Self Certification form, for businesses that have been allowed to reopen.
- The business will enter into and comply with a Grant Agreement upon award of the funds.
- The business is able to report to the City on the use of grant funds by August 31, 2021.
*Please note this grant is not for non-profits. Non-profits are encouraged to apply for the Arroyo Grande Community Service Grant Program.
To apply, fill out the application linked below: