Park Use Permits

Park Use Permit Checklist 

If you are planning an event, please review the required permits below. 

Certificate of Liability Insurance & Business License 

  • If attendance of 80+ people (plus Special Event Fee)
  • Photo Booth
  • Catering
  • Bounce house
  • Wedding 

Public Safety Welfare Permit 

  • If event will have music/ amplified sound (Public Safety Welfare Permit - issued with Arroyo Grande Police Department)
  • Wedding (plus Special Event Fee)

Temporary Use Permit

Are you planning an event that may require additional permitting such as an art show, seasonal product sale, amusement enterprise, and/or other type of unique activity? Please reference the City's Municipal Code and, if appropriate please complete and submit the application located here (Temporary Use Permit). 

  • Blocking off parking
  • If event is closing off entire park

Mobile Vendor Permit

San Luis Obispo County Public Health Department

  • Selling hot and/or cold food
  • Selling hot and/or cold food for fundraising 
  • Selling hot and/ or cold food prepared on site