5.a. Closed Session Announcements
The Mayor or City Attorney will announce reportable actions taken, if any, from the following meeting.
Regular City Council Meeting of September 24, 2019:
a) Conference With Legal Counsel- Existing Litigation pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(1): 5 Cases
- Name of Case: Santa Maria Valley Water Conservation District v. City of Santa Maria, et al. and related actions, Santa Clara Superior Court, Case No. CV 770214.
- Name of Case: JC and Elsie Teixiera Family LP et al., Santa Barbara Superior Court, Case Number 19CV02086
- Name of Case: Kieran L Adam, et al. Santa Barbara Superior Court, Case Number 19CV02091
- Name of Case: JC and Elsie Teixiera Family Limited Partnership, San Luis Obispo Superior Court, Case Number 19CV-0230
- Name of Case: Koch California LTD et al., San Luis Obispo Superior Court, Case Number 19CV-0227
5.b. Move that all ordinances presented for introduction or adoption be read in title only and all further readings be waived